12 February 2013

SING WITH ME GIRLS!!!

At first I was afraid, I was petrified! 
When U said U had 10 inches, lord I almost died!
But I'd spent so many nights just waiting for a man that long, that I grew strong
and knew that I could take U on
But there U are, another lie
I was ready for a Big Mac and U brought me a french fry!
I should have known that it was bullshit, a sad pathetic dream!
Should have known there was no anaconda lurking in Ur jeans!
Go on now - GO! Walk out the door
Don't U promise me 10 inches and then turn up with 4!!!
Weren't U a prat to think I wouldnt find out? Don't U know we're only joking when we say size don't count?
I will survive as long as I have batteries, my sex life's going to thrive! 
I will always have good sex with a handful of latex I will survive I will survive HEY HEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment